Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bye bye focus

mustang86

So after 6 years ownership and clocking up over 100000 miles it is time to say goodbye to the focus. MOT time is due and fixing costs is more than the car is worth. It's last journey took it up to 244356 miles and engine wise everything as excellent.  Hopefully the Kuga will do us just as well.

20170502_132605.jpg

It needed 2 rear could springs. New brake pad and discs all round and new exhaust.. that was just what we knew of 

• Thanks 1

Rust was beginning to spread all over even after being treated. The joys of living next to the sea 😔

• Sad 1

Ill not mention it to my mate who live near the seaside he has a mk5 cabby XR3i that he's just had resprayed and restored along with an fto 😱 ooohh the down side of the good life 😠

8 hours ago, doggsbody said:

Ill not mention it to my mate who live near the seaside he has a mk5 cabby XR3i that he's just had resprayed and restored along with an fto 😱 ooohh the down side of the good life 😠

Oh.... he might be ok. The focus had a couple of rust spots before we moved up so probably didn't catch them in time 

@mustang86 aright so not a good start for it then, lessons for the next 1 then 👍

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club