Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My new car 18 plate was built over a year ago

pragmatix

Just a bit miffed to find out that my new car was built a year ago, build date of 7/03/17 and first reg 1/03/18, yes I got a good deal but even so I feel a bit cheated.

Hopefully warranty started at first reg then...

A year seems a long time though, most are a few months max.  Was it a showroom model?

No it wasn't n the showroom well not at my local dealer, could have been in the group though.

yes warranty is from registration not build

• Like 1

Not uncommon for 12 months or even more if you want standard spec vehicle. Always best to add 1 or 2 optional extras then built and delivered in much closer time scale

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, iantt said:

Not uncommon for 12 months or even more if you want standard spec vehicle. Always best to add 1 or 2 optional extras then built and delivered in much closer time scale

Actually this had all the optional extras I wanted, as I said good deal and I got the car when I wanted it, just a bit suprised at the build date

A year isn't too bad when you consider the second owner of the Corrina that wasn't registered for 20yr bet ford won't honour any warranty on that 😂, l would imagine @pragmatix at some point closer to it's build it was for someone else who canceled it n you just happened to order the same which saved them time n resulting in you getting a good deal without being told why ?

not uncommon at all, unless you specify your own build, spec, colour etc.  Some cars are in stock so long they need new brake discs and batteries before sale.

ive seen brambles wrapped round wheels and underneath

• Like 1