Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Possible loose CV?

nevershear

I have a 2017.75 st-line 140, in the first few weeks of owning it (I've had it around 4 months now) I was getting used to cornering out of unfamiliar roads/roundabouts on it and probably accelerating way too quickly out of 1st/2nd. I find sometimes when I'm cornering tight bends or going over a road that isn't silky smooth I'm hearing a rather discerning clunk noise that's got me a tad worried, but not worried enough as it isn't common and probably happens a few times a week. Some of the lads at work reckon it's from curbing too much.

Is this something still to do with the way I'm driving, or would one possibly recommend a warranty trip to a Ford dealership to have it looked at?

Front anti-roll bar bushes are a well known problem on these, but usually after a bit of time. If you’ve hit a curb you could have done more damage. Worth checking while under warranty regardless. 

Anti roll bar bushes make a creaking noise when worn.

Anti roll bar drop link make a clunking/rattle noise, CV make a constant slight grinding and will sound worse when turning and more pressure it put on to it.

Cheers lads, I'll get it checked out since it costs me nothing. Just want to make sure I know what I'm looking for!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club