Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A couple of issues with my mk5

Elliot123

Hi People,

A couple of things I would be grateful to get help with.

1st, My vents only seem to be blowing out cold air?

Also, my stereo has started turning itself off when ever its bored? Its the stereo that comes installed.

Any advice?

Thanks,

Elliot

Do you have your heater dial set all the way to hot but still blows out cold air if so that will be your heater control valve i had the same problem on my fiesta mk5. has in your stereo is it the 6000cd one if so ive had the same problem again its turns it self of and back on again or sometimes it turns back on but no display comes up on the screen so your not the only one with a stereo with a mind of its own. :lol:

A little check for you get your car up to engine temp open your bonnet look towards the windscreen in the middle there should be like to fat black pipes that is your heater control valve give them a little feel if there cold then it is your heater valves but make sure your heater in the car is turned on.

Let me know how you get on

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club