Authorised Trader
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

1 Follower


  • Rank

Profile Information

  • First Name
  • Gender*
  • Ford Model
  • Ford Year
  • UK/Ireland Location
  • Interests
    Classic Cars

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. Hi. Just to let you know we no longer take just specific models of Dash Cams. Will will accept any as long as it records in HD. Thanks. Dan.
  2. Hi. If you did have any issues with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  3. Hi. That's good news then. If you do need any help with insurance come renewal time then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  4. Hi. Just to let you know that a number of our insurance schemes do offer discounts for the fitment of a HD dash cam. Regards, Dan.
  5. Get organised if you plan on driving to the EU post-Brexit The UK is due to leave the European Union on 29 March 2019. It seems so many issues are still up in the air, including whether or not we will leave with or without a deal. And what the terms of that deal may, or may not be. Guidance is already available for motorists who are planning to drive to the EU and beyond after Brexit, and the Government is regularly updating the information on the gov.uk website. International Driving Permits (IDPs) and Green Card Insurance requirements are among the areas outlined on the web pages. So, Adrian Flux Insurance has analysed the advice and offers these post-Brexit travelling tips*. TIP 1. Plan ahead and give yourself enough time for the paperwork When the UK leaves the EU, there may well be a bit more pre-trip admin to sort out if you’re planning on driving to the continent and beyond. If the UK leaves the EU without a deal, UK drivers may need an international driving permit which are available through the Post Office. Also check the regulations of the country you are visiting, and any countries you drive through to get there. In the event of a no deal, it is also likely motorists will have to carry Green Card Insurance. Both of these extra layers of admin may take time to process - so it would be better to look into this sooner rather than later. Also remain organised throughout the process, check your passport meets all requirements and keep all documentation together. TIP 2. Keep on top of the information being issued by the Government The Brexit negotiations seem to be taking a new twist and turn every day. Nevertheless, there’s some really helpful advice for motorists on the Government’s current guidance page titled “Prepare to drive in the EU after Brexit”. It even offers basic guidance on whether you will need a GB sticker depending on your vehicle’s number plate. So definitely Bookmark this page, or sign up for the email alerts to keep updated. TIP 3. Look carefully into Green Card Insurance A motor insurance Green Card is evidence of motor insurance cover when driving abroad - and Adrian Flux has offered Green Card cover for some time. At the moment, a motor insurance Green Card is optional for driving through the EU, EEA, Andorra, Serbia and Switzerland. But it is likely drivers will need to carry Green Card documentation as proof of insurance in the event of a no EU Exit deal. This will need to have a minimum of 15 days cover on the date of travel to and from the European Union. To speed up the administration process, insurance companies may email the documentation to you. But the Green Card itself must be printed on green paper otherwise it may not be recognised by border police. TIP 4. Allow even more time for your journey Expect delays as there will be more security checks throughout your journey. The Government has already made contingency plans to turn parts of the motorway network approaching the ferry ports into waiting areas. Similar schemes are also being introduced on the other side of The Channel. It’s difficult to know how these efforts will play out in practice - so set out a little earlier to be on the safe side. Gerry Bucke, from Adrian Flux, said: “The Brexit situation is very fluid at the moment. Guidance is available for motorists who plan to drive over to the EU after 29 March 2019, so plan ahead and keep up-to-date with the information being issued. He added: “If you have any doubts about your Green Card, talk to your insurance broker who will be able to share the latest information with you.” *Information correct at time of going to press.
  6. Hi. If you need any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  7. Hi. If you need any help with insurance at all for a re-map then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  8. Hi, If you need any help with insurance at all for modifications then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  9. Hi. If anyone ever needs any help with insurance for modifications then please feel free to drop me a line. Regards, Dan.
  10. Hi, If you need any help with modified insurance then please feel free to drop me a line. I'd be only too pleased to try and help. Regards, Dan.
  11. Ok no worries. Regards, Dan.
  12. Hi there, As other posters have alluded to we will require a copy of a new MOT to enable us to re-insure a cat N vehicle. Unfortunately our underwriters won't cover one without it. Dan
  13. Hi. Please feel free to give us a try for insurance if you like. Regards, Dan.
  14. Hi. Please feel free to take a look at our breakdown offering if you wish. https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/breakdown/ Regards, Dan.
  15. Sorry we couldn't help out with your insurance but thanks for giving us a try. Regards, Dan.