I'm from Malaysia and here's my TDCi Mk 2.5 with a 2.0 liter duratorq engine with a 6 speed powershift transmission
here's what i've done with it
- Fitted better stiffer adjustable shocks for the front and sport shocks for the rear - from a custom shock builder from malaysia called Titan
- Fitted an Airtec ST intercooler
- Fitted JBT uprated Rotors - 330 mm front and 320mm rear with EBC green stuff on the front and ford originals on the rear with a custom steel braided hose
- 2.5 inch decatted exhaust system with a single 2.5 inch s-flow box at the back
- Foamed the entire chasis - A,B,C pillar and the under carriage
- had a custom map for the car installed - which brings the power from stock 139hp with the mods above to about 171hp and 393 nm of torque.
- had some skirt and an RS spoiler fitted as well.
- samco hose replacement for all the hoses from the intake manifold, intercooler and the turbo side
Note - only Euro2m biodiesel is available in this country for fuel
I am thinking about getting a hybrid turbo installed to gain a few more horses. Thoughts on that?
Looking out at options to increase any available power