• Announcements

    • Stoney871

      Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

      it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.


Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About Bob2013

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
  • UK/Ireland Location
  1. Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

    How do you post images via iPhone?
  2. Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

    I will try to get a good one tonight. It took a week to receive ours, if that! The first white one in West Yorkshire, that's my claim to fame.
  3. Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

    Ours is showing 38mpg at the min but its only covered 200 miles and the dealer reckons it will increase as the engine settles???? 99% of the miles are the wife extra urban driving and the other 1% me thrashing the life out of it going to the shops. (I also drive with no radio and window open slightly to hear the engine :-)))))
  4. Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

    Iv had all kinds of cars over the years from hot hatches to people carriers to jap imports. But with the little engine and big turbo in such a light car it makes the little fiesta buckets of fun, don't get me wrong it's by no means the fastest car on the road but it just makes you smile. It seams the way forward for Eco cars is actually taking a step back to the 90s with cars like the Fiat Uni turbo and Carade GTI. Showing my age now ;-)
  5. Zetec S Ecoboost 1.0

    Hi, we got one last week and I'm really impressed too. Sounds a but stupid with it only been a 1.0 but I want a dump valve. Anybody know of any stockists? P.s we got the White Zetec S.
  6. 2013 New Fiesta

    We have just got the wife a new 1.0 Eco boost Fiesta and I have to say I'm impressed. For such a small engine it pulls thanks to the turbo yet gives 50mpg. Only problem is I feel like a &*^% driving it as it needs a bit of something to stop people thinking I'm a hair dresser. Anybody know of any manufacturers making parts for these yet.
  7. Welcome to the Ford forums Bob2013 :)