• Announcements

    • Stoney871

      Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

      it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.


Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About yerdusk

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
  1. Paint

    If its just a surface mark, then something like Autoglym Super Resin Polish applied with some pressure over a few passes should take it off. But if you rub your finger nail over it and it catches (goes in the groove) then it will more than likely require wet n dry and a few passes with a machine. But definatly give the super resin a go, its pretty cheap and used correctly can give really good results.
  2. Basically my dad has a V reg ka which on the last mot had an advisory for rear suspension struts need attention. Mot time is now due and there is a large gap (about half an inch or so) between the rubber and the top of the strut in the car. Does anyone have any idea what we will need to replace? We did think it might just require a spring, but not too sure, so thought I'd ask the experts lol. Any advice much appreciated. Thanks.