• Announcements

    • Stoney871

      Posting in General Chat thread.   11/11/2017

      it has been noted that too many Members are posting messages in the General Chat area instead of the correct Forums. Any messages posted in the General Chat area that are not General Chat will be deleted without warning and offenders may recieve warning points if repeated instances are seen from that Member. There are plenty of different Club areas that encompass 99% of Ford related posts, please select and use the correct one. If anyone is not sure of which area to post something then feel free to P/M myself or other Senior Staff for guidance. The Moderating Staff are having to spend far too much time chasing this problem instead of maintaining the other areas of the forum.


Budding Enthusiast
  • Content count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About tyler138

  • Rank

Contact Methods

  • First Name

Profile Information

  • Ford Model
  • Ford Year
  • UK/Ireland Location
  1. Yeah, it doesn't look like you can find the top trim for it. I have tried cleaning it of but seems pretty stubborn, almost llike its underneath the top coating. Found one on ebay but as a whole thing with the arm rest. Had a phone number on so rang to see if they would split and said he might have some just on there own. Gotta ring back Monday but hopefully thats sorted.! Thanks for the help everyone, especially Stoney. Will keep you posted.
  2. Been looking but cant find the exact part. Yeah, that seems to be part of it. Just wondering if I can get the one bit on its own instead of the whole section.
  3. Thanks for the offer but yeah I am after it in silver to match the rest. Do you have to get the whole thing.? I am only after the bit that you have in the silver carbon effect. I don't need the bit with cupholders and side panel, can you get just this bit on its own or do you have to get the whole thing.? Also what would I search for to try find this online.? Ford Focus Bezel is coming up with a lot of different parts.(Sorry for the many q's, not the knowledgable about cars)
  4. Hey Guys, Just bought a second hand Ford Focus 1.6 Zetec '08 and wanting to change a part of the console due to stains. Only problem is I can't seem to find it online and don't know what its called. It's the trim that goes around the gearstick, cig lighter and down the side of the cup holders. Anyone know what this part is called and where i can find one.? Also how do you remove this part.? Is it the same as the trim around the stereo, just pull it up and it clicks out. Thanks, Tyler