Budding Enthusiast
  • Content Count

  • Joined

  • Last visited

About AndyB68

  • Rank

Profile Information

  • First Name
    Andy Brace
  • Ford Model
    Ford Kuga
  • Ford Year
  • UK/Ireland Location
  1. Thanks Ian for your reply.. Top man.. I spent ages trying to find that bit... Thanks for your help....
  2. Hi Everyone, I had an injector seal blow on my 2011 kuga which has now been repaired. The problem I am having is trying to replace the soft rubber cover that covers the injectors? You have the hard plastic engine cover which is ok, but there is a rubber cover which attaches to that plastic cover, and for the life of me, I don't know what its called or what to search for... I have tried various google searches but its just coming up with the plastic engine cover. Does anyone know what the rubber part is called ???? Thanks Everyone Andy