Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Electric Windows Auto Up

dazolivio2k

I recently disconnected my battery in my car, however when reconnecting it the auto up function on all my windows dows not work anymore. It is a 2006 Ford Focus 1.6 Titanium. Anyone have any ideas?

Forgott to say this is the auto up buttons in the doors not the auto up function by the key when holind down the close button

I've had this happen on both my mondys, !Removed! annoying lol, but after a week or so they started working as normal, in other words it will correct itself.

sounds like they need resetting,with the window in the down position close the window fully and release the switch for two seconds and then press up again for six seconds, do this for the down as well, your window should be reset.do this for all the windows.

• 4 weeks later...

sounds like they need resetting,with the window in the down position close the window fully and release the switch for two seconds and then press up again for six seconds, do this for the down as well, your window should be reset.do this for all the windows.

I do stand corrrected and can confirm this works thanks for the heads up mintalkin

• 2 weeks later...

yeah happened to me on my focus recently as I had the battery disconnected.

It's an anti-trap safety feature apparently - explains in the user manual of your vehicle how to reset all windows and mintalkin hit the nail on the head.

• 8 months later...

just been out and sorted my windows from this advice cheers lads :)

Many thanks guys. Will give this a go!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club