Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help Please!! Need Help Purchasing Parts!

jessystreetka

Hi All,

Need some help!

My StreetKA is squeaking (definitely the fan belt). I've been looking around to find the best price fan belt. I have found a couple of belts at reasonable prices but for some reason they state that they fit StreetKA's between 12/2002 - 12/2005. Firstly, I wasn't aware they were made in 2002. Secondly mine is a 2006 model. Can't find any for 2006 models.

Is there a difference between a 2005 model engine and 2006 model? I know some StreetKA's didn't have air con, but the belts state suitable for StreetKA's 1.6 12/2002-12/2005 with Air Con and P/Steering.

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance! :)

look on this site

http://www.fordpartsuk.com

at the top you will see a parts request

just fill it out & they will email you the part number etc thats for your car inc a price.

you dont have to sign up or pay anything jaust contct them by email & they will get back to you usually within a hour 24 hours a day pretty much

they are really good for genuine parts and fast postage

just because your ka is a 2006 model it's most probably the same as the 2005 models.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club