Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Streetka general question

Andys

Hi All.

Newbie here.

I came across this site whilst browsing Streetka info and thought this would be a good place to post a few questions.

I know nothing about them, other than I have always liked them and now, find that early examples are within my budget.

So I have found one, in a BMW Mini dealer of all places, in immaculate condition.

It's a 2003 (53) with black leather upholstery and A/C and so I understand it to be the "Luxury" version.

It has 27,000 miles backed up with a fsh.

It has one previous owner.

They will fit two new rear tyres (even though the one's fitted will pass an MOT), do an oil and filter change and give it a new MOT.

With that in mind, do you think £5495 is a reasonable price to pay ?

I went to my local Ford Franchise dealer who told me that they rarely get them in, and when they do they sell quickly.

They have one coming in soon and it's been sold even before they got it.

It's a rare car down here apparently, and the dealers advice was to snap it up if it looks like the right car.

What do you think ?

Also.

Can you retro fit the factory hardtop.

I guess these are expensive new, so perhaps someone could point me in the direction of a used one ?

Many thanks.

sounds good to me as they are hard to find

the way i look at it is

if it ticks all the right boxes & you had that (that's the one for me)

the moment you seen it then go for it.

if it's not the price thats putting you off & your not too sure best to walk away & think about it

if it's gone when you made you mind up then it was not meant to be

look at this link

http://www.parkers.co.uk/cars/used-prices/...52&plate=72

They seem to go between £3000/£7000 depending on condition.Ebay sells the hardtops around £500.

We like our Streetka because it is rare to pass another one,especially with the hardtop & rear spoiler,enjoy your new purchase & get the roof down & smile...... :P

Hello,

My Girl friend is selling hers it is a 04 Reg Lux,

2 Doors, Manual, Convertible, Petrol, 15,000 miles, Metallic Silver, MOT for 5 Months Tax 5 Months-. ABS, Air conditioning, Alloy wheels, Remote central locking, Metallic Paint, Heated Leather seats, Full service History, Alarm, Electric mirrors, Front fog lights, Street Ka Matts, CD Player.

Low mileage for its age Just woundered if you would be interested in this one. We are in Berkshire.

Price is £5350.

Thanks

Colin

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club