Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Highest Mileage On Tdci

Vendee

Was just wondering what the highest mileage people have on their Focus TDCi. I'm currently on 150k miles on my 55 plate 2.0 and hope to get to 200k before anything serious goes wrong. Still on my original clutch and exhaust (touch wood).

I have a friend who puts 30k a year onto his mondeo 2.0 tdci

he changes the car every 3 years,

Jamie

My 1.8TDCi is currently on 180,000,

However, it will take me a while to get to 200K+, as I only seem to do around 1500 between MOTs, nowadays

• Like 2

Its a Keeper then Ghana

It owes you nothing which is good, Keep its oil changed and it should keep going :-)

Jamie

• Like 2

Its a Keeper then Ghana

It owes you nothing which is good, Keep its oil changed and it should keep going :-)

Jamie

At the current rate of mileage, that's oil changes every 750 miles

There's a admittedly a TDDi not a TDCi, Mk1 Focus, that's done 799K in Romania, on it's original engine. Can't remember where I came across it though.

• Like 1

Mines all broken around 50k... Will be lucky to make it to 100k and definitely won't see with me!

I have owned high miler 2.0 8v HDi's though...one was on 274k when sold and still going strong with the new owner... Peugeot made good diesels back in the day, not sure what happened when Ford and Peugeot joined forces for the DV6. <_<

• Like 1

Mines all broken around 50k... Will be lucky to make it to 100k and definitely won't see with me!

I have owned high miler 2.0 8v HDi's though...one was on 274k when sold and still going strong with the new owner... Peugeot made good diesels back in the day, not sure what happened when Ford and Peugeot joined forces for the DV6. <_<

The 2.0 TDCi engine is esentially the HDi lump that you had but with a 16v head. It seems to be a lot better than the DV6.

I have 210,000 miles on my mondeo dtci.just had to do diesel pump.still pulls like a train

• Like 1

Had over 200k on my 2005 2.0 tdci with no probs.Its still on the road now doing pizza delivery

• Like 2

Had over 200k on my 2005 2.0 tdci with no probs.Its still on the road now doing pizza delivery

Thats good to know. Was it on the original clutch? Probably not but you never know.

I have seen a MK2 Focus 1.6TDCi with over 450K on it, still going strong according to the eBay listing.

• Like 1

yes original clutch,Had a air mass sensor at 135k,alternator at 150k apart from service parts and brakes it just run

The 2.0 TDCi engine is esentially the HDi lump that you had but with a 16v head. It seems to be a lot better than the DV6.

Yep, that's right. Really wish I'd bought the 2.0TDCi Focus now. Thought the 1.6 would be more efficient, and obviously the tax is cheaper. But I do really regret that decision now.

I have seen a MK2 Focus 1.6TDCi with over 450K on it, still going strong according to the eBay listing.

I've seen a couple of really high mile 1.6TDCi/HDi's on eBay...they're always 'still going strong'. Find it hard to believe though, they've gotta be non-DPF models and I'll be they've had several turbos lol.

Ours is a 2006 ghia 2.0 tdci. Its currently sitting at 213534 miles going up daily.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club