Do Not Sell My Personal Information

59 Plate Zetec Door Panels

Wibbly

Anyone got/seen any guides describing how to get these on and off (front and rear) without damage. I'm thinking about replacing the standard and rther dull Speakers...

W

Hmmm. I guess this isn't a question that's be asked before :-S

Hmmm. I guess this isn't a question that's be asked before :-S

i think cos its so new im assuming its probably similar to any other focus http://www.ehow.com/how_4964681_install-car-speakers-ford-focus.html

ive searched high and low but because the cars new theres hardly anything with all ford focuses youll usually finf=d a plastic cover behind the inside door handle prize that off and remove the screw then the handle/armrest put a flat blade screwdriver into the side of it and it will pop out youll find 2 more screws hera the rest are around the outside of the panel 2 each side 2 bottom

i think cos its so new im assuming its probably similar to any other focus http://www.ehow.com/how_4964681_install-car-speakers-ford-focus.html

ive searched high and low but because the cars new theres hardly anything with all ford focuses youll usually finf=d a plastic cover behind the inside door handle prize that off and remove the screw then the handle/armrest put a flat blade screwdriver into the side of it and it will pop out youll find 2 more screws hera the rest are around the outside of the panel 2 each side 2 bottom

Will have another look. "unscrew all the screws along the driver's side door panel" is in the link you sent. I think that's referring to the US version of the car which has visible screws rouns the edge. UK cars don't. I hate those "popper" stlye clips that seems to used everywhere these days. They always seem to break. Anyway, maybe there are some screws where you suggest... Thanks for the insight.

Will have another look. "unscrew all the screws along the driver's side door panel" is in the link you sent. I think that's referring to the US version of the car which has visible screws rouns the edge. UK cars don't. I hate those "popper" stlye clips that seems to used everywhere these days. They always seem to break. Anyway, maybe there are some screws where you suggest... Thanks for the insight.

its certainly worth a try the screws are visible on the mk1 and mk2 uk cars so im assuming they are on the new ones the little clips if they do break can be bought for a few pounds in Halfords even ford have them to hand i would have thought someone had done there Speakers but saying that as dull as the ford ones are they are quite good and better than some of the more expensive aftermarket ones you can buy

as dull as the ford ones are they are quite good and better than some of the more expensive aftermarket ones you can buy

I hope not - thay sound like I'm listening to an AM radio, even when I'm not :-(

I hope not - thay sound like I'm listening to an AM radio, even when I'm not :-(

have a look at pioneer Speakers you can usually get direct fitting ones so no faffing around http://www.pioneer.co.uk/eur/products/car_accessories/Ford/Focus/-2007/index.html all the pioneers that fit and the adaptor part number as well

ive used these Speakers many times and they are a personal favorite

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club