Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie From Wishaw Scotland

craigghiax

Hi all just my name is craig and I have just bought a mk3 mondeo ghia x and I have to say what a great car! I have been a vauxhall sort of a guy since I passed my test 10 year ago ( stick to what you know sort of thing ) and I now feel I have been missing out lol. I will probably start picking all of your brains soon as fords are all new to me! Hope to get some good tips and tricks from you all, and I will get some pics up soon!

Hi all just my name is craig and I have just bought a mk3 mondeo ghia x and I have to say what a great car! I have been a vauxhall sort of a guy since I passed my test 10 year ago ( stick to what you know sort of thing ) and I now feel I have been missing out lol. I will probably start picking all of your brains soon as fords are all new to me! Hope to get some good tips and tricks from you all, and I will get some pics up soon!

Welcome to the forum,

i feel like we are the RSPCA and we have just rescued you from a bad history lol since you have had vauxhalls for the last 10 years.

anyways if you check your front footwells you should have some sockets for footwell lights just put some bulbs in their, and if you would like some rear footwell lighting see my guide in the list below this post too,

Hi and Welcome to FOC Craig

Ah a fellow scot:-) welcome Craig and congratulations for seeing sense and putting your shady vauxhall past behind you lol

Welcome from Glasgow, Craig.

Hi welcome :)

Cheers guys for the welcome let's see if your still as nice in six months after I have been picking your brains lol

Vauxhall? Pffft i feel for you,

Welcome anyway feel free to pick brains theres alot of knowledge and wisdom floating around here

Welcome to the forum Craig.

Nice to see you made the right decision to step away from the dark side ;).

Always glad to help in any way I can.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club