#16 mig

mig

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta 1.25 16v mk4
Posted 08 March 2009 - 10:52 PM

Your car looks amazing.

I am currently working on my fiesta and i was just wondering...Do you need to inform your insurnace company if your changing your lights. Im not changing the light colour btw.

Also where did you get ur rear lexus lights from/and are they black lights.

glad you like it.

no you don't have tell insurence about your lights.

yh the back lights are black lexus lights i got mine from a motor shop around my end but you can also get them from halfords ect.

i did have tights around my old lights then i sprayed them black but sprayed to much so you couldnt see any light through the, so i thought may aswell get them but i didnt think they would be that nice to be honest lol really suits the car

hope your fiesta comes out nice m8 they are really nice cars do up, cost abit but its worth it. get some pictures up of your fiesta

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 Deano_365

Deano_365

• PipPip
  • 20 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Fiesta Finesse 1.3 LX
Posted 09 March 2009 - 05:07 PM

Ill get some pictures up soon, all i have done so far is added a chrome tailpipe :lol:

I have just put new brakes on, adjusted the tapits and put new spark plugs in.(basically gave it a service)

#18 mig

mig

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford fiesta 1.25 16v mk4
Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:47 AM

cool mate, ya dont want a chrome tail pipe :D i did have jus a back box before give it the sound and looked nice.

but now i've put this cat back exhaust its very loud it drowns me sub out on the motorway put it one way ive always got put me music prety loud :lol: .

nice little cars do up fiestas are i'm having me windows tinted on monday just the back ones then all i need do is lower it i won't need do anything else to it i'm not putting any bumpers or anything i think it ruins the car and they cost a bomb to fit i heard because sometimes they dont fit the car

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users