#16 JamesZS

JamesZS

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S
  • Year: 2009

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:40 PM

Who is the man!? MARK is the man... thanks mate worked a treat. Feel a bit silly now lol. Thanks for all the replies appreciate it, looks like ive come to the right forum for help lol :)

So now for the LED light's question... what are the best LED lights (style of LED) for the Interior, Side lights, and number plate lights... I had LED's on my previous car, but the style of them i dont think would give the best effect on the new car. Are the number plate lights 501's aswell btw?

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 adamc260

adamc260

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 195 posts
  • Name: Adam
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium 1.4 (3 Door)
  • Year: 2011

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:43 PM

Who is the man!? MARK is the man... thanks mate worked a treat. Feel a bit silly now lol.

So you should :P!! Jk

#18 Chris Ecc

Chris Ecc

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 412 posts
  • Name: Chris
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S 1.6

Posted 27 December 2011 - 09:53 PM

LEDS are 501 and make a huge improvement in my opinion. I've got them in the sidelights, numberplate lights, fog lights and Interior.
Ebay is the best place, get them for pennies; did a quick search and came up with these that match the ones i'm using (may not be the best/chepest) but a guide for size.

Fog Lights - Clicky

Interior Lights (Needed Three for my Fez) - Clicky

Sidelights (No need for Canbus) - Clicky

Number Plates - Clicky

If you have a search I put a post up a while back with comparisments!

#19 JamesZS

JamesZS

• PipPip
  • 16 posts
  • Name: James
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Zetec S

Posted 27 December 2011 - 10:08 PM

nice one thanks for that. I dont think i will change the fogs to LED's as i very rarely use them. I have only one interior bulb in mine so that one you linked me to looks like it will be nice and bright with all the leds on it.

Do you not find that the led's your using for the number plate are a bit bright? reason i ask is my old car had 2 lights and they only had 3 led's on and were bright enough.. i dont want to obscure the number plate letters etc because the sun is shining down on them... Probably being over cautious asking that!

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users