Get Your Club gear
    • Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
      Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Huge Range of Ford Parts
      Huge Range of Ford Parts

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

iNath

! Guide ! [Video] Installing Usb Update

20 posts in this topic

Newer version now available - November 2012

Enduser likes this

Anything new at all on it?

Release: November 2012

The update to your Ford Bluetooth and multimedia module provides you with improvements in the following areas:

- Improved energy management in connection with USB and Bluetooth devices

Will my car already have this update if I bought it second hand from a ford dealer in November?

Will my car already have this update if I bought it second hand from a ford dealer in November?

Most probably not. Does not hurt to do it again.

Hi,

I've downloaded the mobile connectivity update,

but when I tried to execute the update it keep showing update running please wait to almost 1 hour without any sign of successful update...

So I just turn off the car and try it again for the 2nd time,

which is still the same.

Is there any way to solve this kind of problem?

And do I need to reset my Headunit first before I try it again for the third time.

If so, may I know how to do it?

Thanks,

Just tried this and got to the part when you turn the ignition to point 2 and then nothing happened...

I'm guessing it already has the update, although my Bluetooth randomly cuts out sometimes :/

Hi. Anywhere this can be downloaded from now, as the link no longer works? Thanks.

Anyone know if you can update the Non-USB version? Having a few issues with the Bluetooth I want to try and resolve without paying extortionate Dealer labour of £95 an hour

Hi guys,

Great post. I have just purchased my 09 Fiesta Titanium and I don't have the update so I can only use my Bluetooth for phone and no music.

I have followed the instructions on this thread and I cannot get it to update.

Here is what I have done:

Downloaded Nov12 zip file and extracted it to my computer.

Transferred all 21 files to a FAT32 Formatted USB stick

turned radio on without the car started

Inserted USB stick

Pushed the power button but did not start the engine (keyless)

Message then comes up "Update failed. Please restart update"

I haven't hard reset the system as I am not sure how to do that. I don't have the options that are listed above.

Any help will be appreciated.

Been running for over an hour and a half. Maybe it's time to pay the dealership :(

I guess so. That is an extra £100 JUST for the diagnosis!

Hi,

Is the most recent link on this thread still valid and has anyone has any better luck since the previous posters?

Hey Dan,

No advance on this issue yet. It still hasn't updated but it could be that it is not for my Head-unit but wont know until I go to a dealer. I settled in buying a Bluetooth Adapter for my 3.5 Jack. Works a treat but No steering wheel functions :(

Here the link for the adapter if anyone can use it:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/291360200103?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I have fiesta style 2014 would this be up to date?

Sorry to add to the list of problems! I have a 2011 mk3 ford focus titanium X. When i plug my iPhone into the USB slot the track info appears on the screen of what should be playing, but no sound is heard. I only bought the car about a month ago and i don't think any updates has been done on the Sony radio in my car. Bluetooth is crackly too, sounds as if my music is being played on an old record player.

Any idea where i can get an update?

Lav89 likes this

On ‎18‎/‎10‎/‎2015 at 7:36 PM, Tony Sutherland said:

Sorry to add to the list of problems! I have a 2011 mk3 ford focus titanium X. When i plug my iPhone into the USB slot the track info appears on the screen of what should be playing, but no sound is heard. I only bought the car about a month ago and i don't think any updates has been done on the Sony radio in my car. Bluetooth is crackly too, sounds as if my music is being played on an old record player.

Any idea where i can get an update?

Exactly my problem. Been trying to get some answers for the past 6 months or so to no avail. I've checked forums, apple website troubleshooter/forums, the lot. Please, if anyone has any new ideas on the matter give us a shout,

Ta.