Show
Photo

I Want A Focus Rs :')

Focus RS Fiesta S1600 Green

• Please log in to reply
34 replies to this topic

#16 TDCiST

TDCiST

No Smoke No Poke... Unless you have a DPF!

• 1,681 posts
  • Name: Dave
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Zetec S 1.6 TDCi
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:07 PM

Ooh this is one of my faves. A guy local to me has one in that colour and I drool every time I see it.

I nearly rammed a car at the weekend for parking in my road, blocking the way. But then I got a better look at it and it was matt black RS and sexy as fook, so I instantly forgave him and squeezed past carefully ;)

Looked like this:

Posted Image

If its a genuine one then it'll be the RS500, with 50 extra bhp under the bonnet!! Tasty!!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 ManxKat

ManxKat

Feet Under The Table

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 235 posts
  • Name: Kerry
  • Ford Model: Focus ST3
  • Year: 2008

Posted 11 June 2012 - 06:18 PM

Sweet! Me want!

#18 salsheikh

salsheikh

Sal_Sheikh

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Name: Sal
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Turbo D

Posted 11 June 2012 - 07:34 PM

the RS500 is on my wanted list, as are Keonigsegg's, Ferrari Enzo, F40, F50, Saleen S7, Skyline R34 GTR in Bayside Blue and Midnight Purple, Nissan GTR, McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda's, Lambo Reventon, Baja Bug to name a few. Just need my 6 numbers to come up...

#19 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 14,490 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:41 PM

haha, imagine it in red!

Even more tingly now. :P

#20 Marcr1

Marcr1

Too much time on the boards

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts
  • Name: Marc
  • Ford Model: S1600
  • Year: 2012

Posted 11 June 2012 - 08:46 PM

I want one too but could never afford it, those bloomin lotto numbers have failed me so far.
They are feckin lovely. Marc, your mates one lucky bugger. Has he got any rich sisters you could hook up with? lol!

Haha no he doesn't :P only child ;)

the RS500 is on my wanted list, as are Keonigsegg's, Ferrari Enzo, F40, F50, Saleen S7, Skyline R34 GTR in Bayside Blue and Midnight Purple, Nissan GTR, McLaren F1, Pagani Zonda's, Lambo Reventon, Baja Bug to name a few. Just need my 6 numbers to come up...

Sounds like a nice selection, you don't ask for much, I'd be happy with just one of them :D

#21 salsheikh

salsheikh

Sal_Sheikh

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,551 posts
  • Name: Sal
  • Ford Model: Focus 1.8 Turbo D

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:00 PM

Haha no he doesn't :P only child ;)

!Removed! !Removed!? lol!

i like a lot of cars and this is just a selection of my most wanted list. got myself one of these for now:
http://www.modelspor...products/368617

got a chassis and the wheels/tyres ordered but have to decide what colour to go for green or blue? its gonna be for display purposes only.

#22 fordieashx

fordieashx

Ford Traitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Name: Ashleigh
  • Ford Model: Ex Fiesta Zetec S 30th Anniversary Owner

Posted 12 June 2012 - 12:46 PM

Is it wrong that a girl near me who's about 20/21 crashed her Corsa VXR (first car) before christmas and for her birthday got a new green Focus RS? Why would you give your kid that much power for their first cars? I mean I know if you can afford it why not but i'm surprised my mum even let me get my zetec s!

haha, imagine it in red!

Even more tingly now. :P

Guess what i found.. B) Kinda looks like my fezzers daddy! ^_^

Posted Image

Also came across this and thought i may aswell post it... noice!!

Posted Image

#23 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 14,490 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 12 June 2012 - 01:13 PM

I think I just had a crisis.

#24 Marcr1

Marcr1

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:05 PM

Is it wrong that a girl near me who's about 20/21 crashed her Corsa VXR (first car) before christmas and for her birthday got a new green Focus RS? Why would you give your kid that much power for their first cars? I mean I know if you can afford it why not but i'm surprised my mum even let me get my zetec s!

Posted Image

Posted Image

I agree. Was she 20 when she wrote the corsa off? I'll probably get shot down here but I do believe that you should be limited to a 1.4 until you're 20. Everyone has their moments when they think they're king of the road when you're young and if you have a rich mummy's boy / girl in a 2.0 turbo or whatever at the age of 18-20 they're going to think they're the bees knees and seriously hurt someone flying down roads with not enough driving experience.

Also I ditto stoney, that's stunning in red!! If that's anything what the new rs Is going to look like then I'd best start saving the pennies. I want one :D

#25 Marcr1

Marcr1

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:07 PM

Posted Image

Posted Image

I agree. Was she 20 when she wrote the corsa off? I'll probably get shot down here but I do believe that you should be limited to a 1.4 until you're 20. Everyone has their moments when they think they're king of the road when you're young and if you have a rich mummy's boy / girl in a 2.0 turbo or whatever at the age of 18-20 they're going to think they're the bees knees and seriously hurt someone flying down roads with not enough driving experience.

Also I ditto stoney, that's stunning in red!! If that's anything what the new rs Is going to look like then I'd best start saving the pennies. I want one :D

#26 Marcr1

Marcr1

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:08 PM

Whoops, stupid phone :P ill delete the repeat one later

#27 fordieashx

fordieashx

Ford Traitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:31 PM

I think I just had a crisis.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yeah i think so, as she got the RS for her 21st before christmas! Darn right, ive got a 1.6 and still under 20! :angry: Nah just kidding, i know what you mean but even those going about in 1.2/1.4's still think they're the boyos! Thankfully my head is screwed on and i personally know the consequences of dangerous driving after my cousin (which was the passenger) died in a road crash.

It is a great looking car and i love the red! As for the new RS i hope it is and I bet my insurance would cost just as much as my car though! :(

#28 Marcr1

Marcr1

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 976 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 04:42 PM

Sorry to hear that, you are right a lot of it is down to character, it annoys me when you see badman driving round in their banger of a car ragging the nuts off it, showing off to the lads etc then you know one day they're going to get it wrong and then people get hurt. I know mistakes happen and crashes do - they can't be avoided if you don't treat the road like a race track. Not to mention the impact it has on everyone else's insurance

#29 fordieashx

fordieashx

Ford Traitor

• PipPipPipPip
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:10 PM

Sorry to hear that, you are right a lot of it is down to character, it annoys me when you see badman driving round in their banger of a car ragging the nuts off it, showing off to the lads etc then you know one day they're going to get it wrong and then people get hurt. I know mistakes happen and crashes do - they can't be avoided if you don't treat the road like a race track. Not to mention the impact it has on everyone else's insurance

Yep, half of them barely know how to drive properly but still get to pass their tests! You just have to laugh at some of them or call them rude names.. or blast your horn at them!
We've had four 17-18 year olds die over the last two months up here most due to driver error and one with wet roads. Better hope that after those accidents people will learn to drive with more care!

#30 suddste

suddste

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Ford Model: Focus LX 1.6L 37,000 mls

Posted 12 June 2012 - 05:12 PM

That red focus RS looks so nice

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Focus, RS, Fiesta, S1600, Green

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users