#16 JamieWaldie1992

JamieWaldie1992

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Jamie
  • Ford Model: Fusion 1.4 Petrol
  • Year: 2006

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:37 PM

Ahh right  :unsure: no idea then sounds like the bluetooth thing is affecting it. Have you checked the rear lights yet? 

No problem :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 DragonSiw

DragonSiw

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Name: Siw
  • Ford Model: 2009 Ford Fusion 1.4 diesel
  • Year: 2009

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:46 PM

Hi again Jamie- we did the lights this morning- they're not so easy if you compare then to the ? mk6 cluster. That was just 2 screws and pull, effectively. Butthe newer set on the Fusion - what a *** well I won't write it. It is probably the first time that the light assembly has been off for a replacement bulb. But that is done and looks good again.

I have seen quite a few ppl use these Led lights. Do they run on less power,? and are they street legal ? More to the point are there any problems fitting them ? I'm interested but its notthe top job on my list... ha ha ha.

Yours and much obliged.

Siw.

#18 Stoney871

Stoney871

Resident Peacekeeper

• Super Mod
  • 14,076 posts
  • Name: Clive
  • Ford Model: Focus mk2 1.8 TDCI Sport
  • Year: 2007
Contributor

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:49 PM

Concerning your Bluetooth system, have you tried searching the web for it's default code?
People rarely change them.
Probably 0000 or 1234 as most are.

#19 JamieWaldie1992

JamieWaldie1992

• Pip
  • 9 posts
  • Name: Jamie
  • Ford Model: Fusion 1.4 Petrol
  • Year: 2006

Posted 05 March 2013 - 01:52 PM

they run a lot less power and last a lot longer but not sure if they're 100% legal but seems stupid if they're not :/ i think they're just a straight swap with your normal bulbs as long as the bulb type's the same and I agree with Stoney841, check online for a default code or see if the manufacturer can help you directly :) 

#20 DragonSiw

DragonSiw

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Name: Siw
  • Ford Model: 2009 Ford Fusion 1.4 diesel
  • Year: 2009

Posted 05 March 2013 - 03:46 PM

Hi again,

The first thing we tried was to find a code, trying all the usual types with daughter's mobile and they do't work. As to manufacturers ? I don't know what type it is except that it is a cream thing mounted on the right side of my strutt at the top of my front windscreen,! That matches the interior colour. I am trying to get a handbook but as I mentioned I bought it 2nd hand and the dealer is being ?? I haven't yet got one for the car. Never mind the blue tooth unit itself.....I have no chance as I see it. If I knew how it was attatched I would take it out myself, but, the dealership is supposed to be sorting it out for me. Yes you guessed it.... still waiting !  The wire from it goes into the interior facia type cover and I don't know where it exits.....Any ideas?

Yours ,,,,,,, with loads of thanks.

Dragon Siw.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users