Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interior Fusebox

samjack26

Hi Can anybody shed any light on where the Fusebox is located on my 2018 Ford edge? I ned to fit a dashcam power supply but for the life of me I cant find the interior fusebox. Also does anybody know which fuse to use?

Many thanks for any help.

Ger

• Thanks 1

There is a thread on here where step by step instructions are given on fitting a dash cam.  The make may differ, but the principle is the same.  Have a search.

• Thanks 1

Hi look in the passenger footwell below the glove box 

• Thanks 1

You'll need to stand on your head and have very small fingers 😆

• Thanks 1

You can remove the surround it's held in place by some plastic clips and some metal ones . I removed it to fit a fuse tap for my camera. 

• Thanks 1

Found it , thank you all for your help. Going to shrink my hands now so they fit lol

• 2 years later...

Is there meant to be a small plastic fuse puller tool in the interior fusebox somewhere. I know access is tight to look around let alone get your fingers in there but i thought there should be one somewhere as with most cars now. Thanks

15 minutes ago, shocks said:

Is there meant to be a small plastic fuse puller tool in the interior fusebox somewhere. I know access is tight to look around let alone get your fingers in there but i thought there should be one somewhere as with most cars now. Thanks

If they don't supply spare fuses, they won't supply a fuse puller! It's a cost thing (yes I know they cost pennies, but when you sell millions of cars that all adds up!)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club