Do Not Sell My Personal Information

snowflake warning issue focus mk2.5 via elm326

yunii

Hi when i first got the focus mk2.5 a mate enabled a few things via modded elm327. the car came with small info cluster & this had & displayed the snowflake when temp drops 4° or below . later on i bought a large info cluster which mate fitted & enabled it & i realised the snowflake is missing & doesnt even show on elm either or in gem . someone mentioned due to it being russian software they deleted it as was on constant on in their country . i currently dont have elm or very good with it but does anyone locally know how to enable or heard about this issue ?

the large info cluster came out of a 1.6 petrol . I'm in west yorkshire near wakefield

regards .

yunii

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You could try a cluster reset (fuse 46).
Do the lights not even come on with a cluster test?

To enter the Test Mode, depress and hold the instrument cluster SELECT/RESET button, turn the ignition switch to the RUN position, and then continue pressing the SELECT/RESET button (5 seconds) until tESt is displayed in the odometer.
The SELECT/RESET button must be released within three seconds of the odometer tESt display to begin the dealer test mode.
Depress the SELECT/RESET button to advance through the following steps until dtc is displayed.
Depressing the SELECT/RESET button will display any stored continuous DTCs before proceeding to the next step.
The first phase is a light test and needle sweep.
If the temp warning light doesn't come on then it may mean a duff light.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stoney871 said:

Good question mate, 

I wanted to ask it but didn't have the time to explain the process ☺

Good question mate, 
I wanted to ask it but didn't have the time to explain the process [emoji5]
yes they do . this is on cluster led test.
yunii
7fdbefe664f1e7d28def8bfc50b0c054.jpg

• Like 1

You could try a cluster reset (fuse 46).

To enter the Test Mode, depress and hold the instrument cluster SELECT/RESET button, turn the ignition switch to the RUN position, and then continue pressing the SELECT/RESET button (5 seconds) until tESt is displayed in the odometer.
The SELECT/RESET button must be released within three seconds of the odometer tESt display to begin the dealer test mode.
Depress the SELECT/RESET button to advance through the following steps until dtc is displayed.
Depressing the SELECT/RESET button will display any stored continuous DTCs before proceeding to the next step.
The first phase is a light test and needle sweep.
If the temp warning light doesn't come on then it may mean a duff light.

Sent from my SM-G965F (S9+)

done this before i posted this topic.

• Haha 1

please note i never got this snowflake on this large info cluster. but it was working on my stock cluster which i still have.
yunii

• Thanks 1