Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Does anyone have any idea what could cause this?

Jayhowi

I’ve got a 2003 Ford KA where the indicators don’t work unless the hazards are on, and the hazards don’t work at all.  

I’ve made a video showing what is happening

https://youtu.be/GmmpT3pkfXc

Funnily enough my Renault Trafic van hazards failed to work today, thought it might be a fuse or relay issue. Had a quick look online and it was suggested i sprayed WD40 into the gaps around the hazard button, couple of squirts and on/off switching, the hazards are up and running again, not saying this will work but may be worth a try. 

2 hours ago, mozz said:

Funnily enough my Renault Trafic van hazards failed to work today, thought it might be a fuse or relay issue. Had a quick look online and it was suggested i sprayed WD40 into the gaps around the hazard button, couple of squirts and on/off switching, the hazards are up and running again, not saying this will work but may be worth a try. 

Thanks I’ll give it a try tomorrow.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club