Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Racechip v blufin

Buzzlite

Both priced similiar, which would you pick ? The racechip has selectable maps which is handy for times when you want more MPG

I've only just seen racechips. I'm very interested in their throttle tuning kit. Doesn't over stretch the engine while increasing throttle response, which is something I feel my car lacks. Overall power is fine, I just want to get it quicker rather than having to wait a while. 

Also as it's not increasing the performance of the car, I should increase my insurance when declared. 

Racechip is just a glorified resister like the ones you can buy for 15p off eBay, it really is.

I bought one 2nd hand from a friend after he sold his 1.0 ecoboost to fit to our 1.0 ecoboost. I only paid £50 for it and it isn't even worth that.

It really doesn't do much, don't waste £300+, buy a bluefin, it works!, or have it remapped.

I'm taking mine off soon and having it remapped properly

Hi.

If you did have any issues with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

On 4/8/2019 at 8:56 AM, DaveT70 said:

Racechip is just a glorified resister like the ones you can buy for 15p off ebay, it really is.

I bought one 2nd hand from a friend after he sold his 1.0 ecoboost to fit to our 1.0 ecoboost. I only paid £50 for it and it isn't even worth that.

It really doesn't do much, don't waste £300+, buy a bluefin, it works!, or have it remapped.

I'm taking mine off soon and having it remapped properly

Bluefin is a remap but a removable one handy when you need things back to origanal like fault finding

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club