Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mould!

zoes22

Hey!

I have a 53 reg StreetKa with a very green roof! It was just around the edges but has been spreading since the snow and is over the roof now, anyone got any ideas how to get rid of and then prevent it?

Also some little bugger stole my Streetka side badges, looked on eBay and non are listed, so does anyone know of a stockist?

Cheers!!

Hey!

I have a 53 reg StreetKa with a very green roof! It was just around the edges but has been spreading since the snow and is over the roof now, anyone got any ideas how to get rid of and then prevent it?

Also some little bugger stole my Streetka side badges, looked on ebay and non are listed, so does anyone know of a stockist?

Cheers!!

Your badges are £36.21 the pair + £2.00 postage

Your badges are £36.21 the pair + £2.00 postage

are we talking about inside or outside if its inside the lining needs replaced ide be more concerned wityh how it got there usually a sign of a leak somewhere if outside then a good polish

I would use a degreaser like Carlack68 Special Cleaner to remove the mould if its very stubborn.

I would use a degreaser like Carlack68 Special Cleaner to remove the mould if its very stubborn.

yep not good for you breathing in mould spores though the issue really is where did it come from and how there must be damp of some sort in the car wether theres a leak wet carpets etc you would have to leave the car for months to get mould on it like you describe until you find the cause it may come back again and again if youre lining is light coloured you may find its badly marked when you clean it

You could always try some APC with a hard brush then monitor where it starts from if it comes back.

I actually use el cheapo ASDA wheel cleaner on it. Spray on a wet roof, rub with a normal car sponge intil it foams up, and rinse it off with the hose.

On the outside of the roof, its like when you don't wash a fish tank, that sort of effect, but as the weather has got worse so has the green patches. Thanks for the suggestions I'll have a go and see if they can bring it back to black...

Can I order them online?

Yes, Go to our website www.fordpartscentre.co.uk and in the search box type 1225223 this is the part number and you want two of them. The postage has been incorparated into the price so it will not add shipping on at the check out

Thanks

Graham

Ford Parts Centre

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club