Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sat Nav Street level

Gizmo2155

Hi,

I have just bought a 2014 Mondeo Titanium X which has the SatNav.

All in all I find it ok to use and can enter 'most' destinations but only if I know the city/town.

In some cases I cannot even enter the town as once I enter the first couple of letters it blanks out most of the letters thinking it is looking for a postcode.

Biggest Issue I find is that when I put in a postcode it only allows me to select postcode centre it will not allow me to select street name or house number etc.

Does anyone know if there is anyway round this or if I am missing something?

It is the MCA satnav not the sync.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I'm surprised there's no replies to this, I have exactly the same issue with my Travelpilot NX. OK it gets you there but it's irritating when Street name etc is greyed out.

Sent from my I3113 using Tapatalk

On 8/7/2019 at 1:03 PM, Gizmo2155 said:

Hi,

I have just bought a 2014 Mondeo Titanium X which has the SatNav.

All in all I find it ok to use and can enter 'most' destinations but only if I know the city/town.

In some cases I cannot even enter the town as once I enter the first couple of letters it blanks out most of the letters thinking it is looking for a postcode.

Biggest Issue I find is that when I put in a postcode it only allows me to select postcode centre it will not allow me to select street name or house number etc.

Does anyone know if there is anyway round this or if I am missing something?

It is the MCA satnav not the sync.

I'm pretty sure I used to have the same problem and i believe a firmware update fixes it. More info HERE

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club