Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sport ka bumpers

gfromleeds

Hi guys following up on my first thread im looking at modernizing a 2007 ka that ive bought for my daughters Christmas 

Its currently got the gray unpainted bumpers and looking online the painted wide arch bumpers on the sport ka would serve 2 benefits!

Firstly the painted, differant styling of the bumpers would make it look a little more up to date.

And secondly ive got some exellent condition 16" Superturismo wheels i kept from my mondeo, however there a bit wider than the steel 13" wheels that are on now and over hang the current arches by about half an inch.

So i guess my question is will they be a direct swop for the standard bumpers or will i need a little (or a lot) of alterations?

Don’t know about bumpers, not sure about wheels. Ka is 4 nuts I think. Does Mindeo have 4 or 5?

On 11/21/2019 at 8:04 PM, isetta said:

The mk1 and mk2 mondeos were 4 stud! If fact all fords up to around 2002 were 4 stud then they started bringing in the 5 stud on new models

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club