Sign in to follow this  
Dhenry

Ford Edge

Can anybody else tell me how many times the Ford edge 2017 ST line has had to go into forwards for problems

I have had to have a new air-conditioning pump a new heater motor, new Heated seated motors ,Under shields rattling ,backseats do not operate properly ,display doesn’t work goes blank 5 timed,  New gearbox sump Oil filter became loose and lost all oil Boot wouldn’t shut properly, gone into limp mode half a dozen times

been back in last week because went into limp mode and wouldn’t accelerate properly they found wiring fault and had to change the engine oil again??? 

now today rattling noise from engine that was not here before

There isn’t an answer to that question. Some people have every issue under the sun, some have a few and some have no issues at all. Just like any other car really. I’ve had a few electrical gremlins but have only needed to have work done once and that was to replace all my rear lights under warranty due to them having bad condensation. 

Hi All

I had problems with tailgate not closing properly, a few warning lights randomly appearing for no reason, wipers stopping during freezing rain (that was fun trying to pull over safely), dual horns packed up, lane keeping not working, plus few others I can't remember. All faults done under warranty, tailgate sorted by new tailgate motor, most other faults seemed to have been cured when Fmc did a sync re-sync (I believe they did) as have not had many problems since. The only ongoing issue I have is with TPMS crashes out, mainly in the wet. 2 dealerships unable to cure so far, but still will be done under warranty as issue reported during warranty period.

Happy motoring

Dave

Sent from my SM-J600FN using Tapatalk