Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sold Edge and bought Kuga

Tartan1980

Hi,

have sold the Edge and bought a Kuga.Loved the Edge to drive but main issue is that I am losing  £400 to £500 a month as they devalue hard and cannot sustain that

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

According to a few dealerships the Edge wasnt as successful as Ford were hoping. Kuga’s do seem to hold their value better 👍🏻

Have you bought the all new Kuga?

How are you fiding the Kuga compared to the Edge? Ride & Comfort, room?

• 8 months later...

Sorry to refresh this old thread but I also have an Edge, which I went to from a Kuga, but have now ordered the new Kuga. My first Kuga was a 12 plate 180hp AWD Titanium. It was a great car but I needed a stronger tow car for my horse trailer. Having had the Edge 3.5 years I no longer need to tow so going down in size to the new Kuga. Have chosen an ST Line X with AWD and the 190hp auto. Should take delivery in the next couple of weeks, as it was leaving Valencia by boat about a week ago, having been built in Saarlouis. Bit of a tour of Europe to get to Scotland. Several thousand miles on a new car before I’ve even driven it !!

• 5 months later...
On 11/20/2020 at 5:53 PM, Edge of Reason said:

Sorry to refresh this old thread but I also have an Edge, which I went to from a Kuga, but have now ordered the new Kuga. My first Kuga was a 12 plate 180hp AWD Titanium. It was a great car but I needed a stronger tow car for my horse trailer. Having had the Edge 3.5 years I no longer need to tow so going down in size to the new Kuga. Have chosen an ST Line X with AWD and the 190hp auto. Should take delivery in the next couple of weeks, as it was leaving Valencia by boat about a week ago, having been built in Saarlouis. Bit of a tour of Europe to get to Scotland. Several thousand miles on a new car before I’ve even driven it !!

Yeah I went from a 2015 Ford eco sport to a nearly new Ford Kuga 2.0 TDCI Titanium X Edition 69 plate I did look at the all new kuga but I’m not really that sold on them they look smaller than the other kuga before it and I’m not keen on how all the infotainment system is set up in the car so that’s why I went for the other kuga I think it’s the kuga Mk 2.5 absolutely gorgeous car and so much more technology in it than my old Ford eco sport