Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Looking for a part name

Tony673

Hi,

I'm living in Spain and due to the very high temperatures we get in summer, rubber parts perish or crack up. On my mk3 Mondeo the rubber strip running down the sides of the windshield have started to crack up, but to find a replacement I need to know what they are called.

I used to have a Volvo and there was a company in Germany who had (on their website) a complete break down of parts similar to what you get in a dealership but I can't find anything similar for Ford. Does anyone know of one? My nearest Ford dealer is 50 miles away and I have never found them helpful.

DSC00251.jpg

Hi I also live in Spain and own a Mk3 mondeo. Had mine replaced by ford dealer at a cost of 36 euros the parts are more expensive than that though. Note that there are 2 parts to each side The moulding part No.s are LH 1305443 and RH 1305444 the second parts are called retainers I did not need them but bought them anyway just in case I did. Please note that if the seals/mouldings on your car are original then the replacement seals are slightly different I spent ages trying to get them flush like the ones I took off and couldn't do it, hence I gave the job to the dealer it took him about 30 mins and he pointed out to me the differences.You should be able to fit them yourself as long as you clean all the debris out and bear in mind they MAY look a lttle different to the originals. Good Luck Ps you have to get them from the dealer ther are no after market suppliers that I know of. 

C002148908.png

• Like 1

Have you tried asking a windscreen fitters there eg Carglass. Autoglass here sometimes carry these trims as they can break when being removed.

• Like 1

Cheers guys,

I'll give both options a try.

Of you want a complete parts breakdown, then you want www.catcar.info

Enter you car's vin for specific info 

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club