Jump to content
Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 3. Rear bumper molding

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, GregoH said:


I want to buy rear bumper plastic molding, but unable to find it on eBay. What is it called?


Thank you!

If you search using your VIN on this site https://ford.7zap.com/en/car/ you'll hopefully find the correct part number (it's always worked well for me, so worth a try!)

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...