Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford cmax 1.6 duratec hesitation accelerating

kylet19901

Hi guys, my 1.6 duratec 2008 ford cmax has a problem when accelerating it hesitates right through the power almost feels like a misfire. I've change plugs, plug leads and the coilpack and it is still the same does anyone know what this could be? Any advice would be appreciated thanks

Thanks i have tried the obd reader but no fault codes come up. As for fuel filter from what I've read my model doesn't have a serviceable filter although I might be wrong. Il have a good look at that page though thanks.

1 hour ago, kylet19901 said:

Thanks i have tried the obd reader but no fault codes come up. As for fuel filter from what I've read my model doesn't have a serviceable filter although I might be wrong. Il have a good look at that page though thanks.

What reader did you use a lot can't read all the codes you need Forscan  free download and a modified ELM connector you need a modified one so you read the hi and lo buses tunnel rat do the best ones.

On 1/9/2021 at 9:50 PM, pragmatix said:

What reader did you use a lot can't read all the codes you need Forscan  free download and a modified ELM connector you need a modified one so you read the hi and lo buses tunnel rat do the best ones.

Excellent thanks ive just received delivery of this setup and its showing no fault codes. Do you know what I could check on live data etc? Thanks