Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Attaching rear bumper Ford Focus Mk3

JordRob

Hi,

First time Ford owner and poster on the forum

I’ve spent the day remedying the common air vent leakage problem on my 2011 Ford Focus 1.6 zetec Tdci. Thankfully I think I’ve caught it early. 

When re attaching the bumper, I’m having some trouble with the bottom bolt in the wheel arch. The one behind the material was fine, as was the one below. But the bottom one I just can’t seem to line up. There seems to be a recess where the bolt needs to go. But on some videos I’ve seen on YouTube, they have a different trim and the bolt appears to be more flush. 

It feels like the bolt is too short to go through the material and attach to the bumper. 

Any ideas? It’s doing my head in. Been going at it all day as my skills are fairly limited. It should be a relatively straight forward job. I can’t for the life of me remember how it was attached before I removed it this morning. 

4E28C2E6-30B1-41DF-92E4-38BCAFDAAF71.jpeg

BF8AF293-61FB-400A-B08B-BBD87B6FAD71.jpeg

BB0BA7B8-4779-486A-A3A0-8641F11C81A2.jpeg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club