Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Edge Titanium 2017 DRL Headlight Assy

Hi all

Ive got a 2017 Ford Edge Titanium (UK) that currently has the Non-LED style headlight assemblies.

Could anyone tell me if and where I can get the Headlight assemblies replaced for the LED DRL types that are on the Ford Edge Sport?

Cheers

Andy

You could probably buy them from Ford (approx £1,000 for each headlight) or if you're lucky and willing to risk it, from a car that's being parted out.

Only issue is, it's not a simple swap job as they are adaptive and require all the wiring/cameras etc and reprogramming of the car. Don't know anybody that has done it.

And to top off, the headlights will probably eventually come up with errors as has happened with both of my original adaptive LEDs over 4 years and many others.

I was quoted £1400 per adaptive headlight from the local Ford dealer. I had one headlight changed under warranty when the common intermittent problem started  occuring. I'm hoping the other one doesn't fail over time.

Thanks for your responses. I'll leave it then. I've already replaced the DRL H15 bulbs with LED assemblies which has transformed the look and luminosity of the headlight assemblies. The stock EDGE already has lots of bells and whistles so it would just be another thing to go wrong in time.

Cheers