Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi,

I have an All New Kuga (20 plate) and since the cold weather, the windscreen inside could be incredible wet. I know some condesation is ok, but i never seen this before any of my cars. If i'm useing the max window clear button, takes 10 mins to clear it where is the max blow and windscreen heat is turned on. Actually the the water dripping down to the back of the dashboard.

Anyone else with the same experience or i really need to speek to the ford dealership?

46 minutes ago, iantt said:

You need to speak to your ford dealer who will be aware of this issue. 

I also have this issue, but with my 16 year old Mk2 Focus, indeed, if icy, it also freezes on the inside of the screen! I'm assuming in my case that age has just perished the windscreen seal?

1 hour ago, StephenFord said:

I also have this issue, but with my 16 year old Mk2 Focus, indeed, if icy, it also freezes on the inside of the screen! I'm assuming in my case that age has just perished the windscreen seal?

Probably, but I would check the scuttle panel drain pipe isn't blocked. 

My new Kuga (70 plate) did this the first time it got really cold. I assumed condensation on the inside had frozen due to the sudden drop in temperature, then melted with the heated screen. I wiped all the moisture off and it hasn’t done it since.