Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1.5 tdci

talen

I have a 2016 1.5, really like it .

getting in and out at my age is a doddle,

tows my rib ok.

only downside is rear seats don`t fold flat.

not the fastest away from the lights.

fuel economy is fine,

comfortable drive,

Thanks Mick. thinking of buying a 1.5 tdci  2015 plate. Its the free tax 98emisions model. it has the puncture repair kit instead of a spare wheel, i had a test drive and the clutch was heavy compared to me 1.6 tdci. is that normal, are the clutches different? Any advice will help.

Didn`t notice any heavyness of clutch,

have a spacesaver ,as repair kit not much good if you have blow out.

only pay £30 road tax .

Thanks a lot Mick, i have a b max 1.5  95 ps   its the redesigned 98 emissions cleaner engine. i don,t know if its the dual mass clutch though, never though to ask.

Terry

Thanks Mick, trying to find out if the 1.5tdci   98 emissions, has a dual mass flywheel.

Terry

• 1 month later...

I have a 1.5tdci 2016 auto, good MPG, £30 tax, agree seats don't fold flat. But you can remove them if required but a bit of a pain. Had no probs up to now aprt from trying to find a pair of front wipers, so say 29+25 some £30+26 and others. Can't find a correct size.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club