Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mis-Firing Mondeo

calmcdermott

Hey all, just wondering as my partner's mum's 03 Mondeo 1.8 Petrol Zetec has being mis-firing since her son put the wrong oil in (full oil change) since then I think it was a week later she had a the engine flushed and the correct oil put in (the car had done 20 miles if that) so in a nut Shell we have no idea where to start..... any advice?

Thanks!

Hey all, just wondering as my partner's mum's 03 Mondeo 1.8 Petrol Zetec has being mis-firing since her son put the wrong oil in (full oil change) since then I think it was a week later she had a the engine flushed and the correct oil put in (the car had done 20 miles if that) so in a nut shell we have no idea where to start..... any advice?

Thanks!

as always it will be eher plugs leads or the coil pack as these are all known to cause the misfire really depends when the plugs were changed as ford state 100k for the plugs so ide do them first then the leads then the coil pack

thanks will give it a go, bit funny though as it never did this before hand and also since then it struggles to start, will start with the plugs

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club