Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fuel filler pipe and breather assembly StreetKa 2003

Leanne001

Hello everyone.

My Streetka has just failed the MOT due to the Fuel filler pipe and breather assembly. The metal pipes have corroded and leaking, the rubber connector pipes are also perished. My mechanic is struggling to source a replacement. Can anyone here help with my search. 

Thank you. 

Hi, I am afraid none of these parts are compatible with the StreetKA. 

It's a tricky one as my mechanic has the car in his garage and the only info he has given me is the description of the part. Its a 2003 model so we don't have the part number and Ford don't actually make the parts anymore. 

He may be able to adapt one of the MK1 KA parts to make it fit. This maybe our only option. 

Sorry, I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I really appreciate you reaching out to help. 

Ha ha, no I won't.

I have just been speaking to a chap on FaceBook, a StreetKa owners group and he may have one to sell. I am just waiting for him to send me a photo. 

Fingers crossed!!

I will keep you posted. 😃

On 10/19/2021 at 4:29 PM, Leanne001 said:

Ha ha, no I won't.

I have just been speaking to a chap on FaceBook, a StreetKa owners group and he may have one to sell. I am just waiting for him to send me a photo. 

Fingers crossed!!

I will keep you posted. 😃

Leanne Go on eBay or send me the list of the parts you need and i will certainly source them for you. Please send me a list off what your actually looking for ? Parts can be adapted using other materials

On 10/19/2021 at 2:09 PM, Leanne001 said:

Hello everyone.

My Streetka has just failed the MOT due to the Fuel filler pipe and breather assembly. The metal pipes have corroded and leaking, the rubber connector pipes are also perished. My mechanic is struggling to source a replacement. Can anyone here help with my search. 

Thank you. 

Hello guys, 

I am delighted to say, I have managed to source a second hand fuel filler pipe from a FaceBook group. Its arrived and been fitted, so it has now passed the MOT for another year, phew. Thanks for all of your help so far. 

Leanne 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Leanne001 said:

Hello guys, 

I am delighted to say, I have managed to source a second hand fuel filler pipe from a FaceBook group. Its arrived and been fitted, so it has now passed the MOT for another year, phew. Thanks for all of your help so far. 

Leanne 

Good news! This was from a previous car I had, they can be a darn nuisance and didn't half make a mess on the petrol station floor when being filled LOL

1048524689_fillerleak.thumb.jpg.2d431ff92bd7f8731ed725c9ecf53d92.jpg

• Like 1