Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will This Flywheel Fit?

lilys_dad

hi all

im a newbie

i have a 2.0 tdci ghia x est (2002 on a 51) ant the dmf has had it.

the question i have is will a x-type one fit?

will a transit tdci one fit?

i noticed on euro car parts that a fly wheel for a mondeo was £240 but one for a transit was £170 but thay have the same part number.

the reason that i ask is that a mate had a new one fitted to his 2.0 tdci fwd transit about 500 miles ago but it has just been writen off and he said i can have the clutch anf flywheel for less than £100 but i dont want to dish out the cash and pay my mechanic mate £200 to take the one off the transit and not be able to fit it on the mondeo.

any help

hi all

im a newbie

i have a 2.0 tdci ghia x est (2002 on a 51) ant the dmf has had it.

the question i have is will a x-type one fit?

will a transit tdci one fit?

i noticed on euro car parts that a fly wheel for a mondeo was £240 but one for a transit was £170 but thay have the same part number.

the reason that i ask is that a mate had a new one fitted to his 2.0 tdci fwd transit about 500 miles ago but it has just been writen off and he said i can have the clutch anf flywheel for less than £100 but i dont want to dish out the cash and pay my mechanic mate £200 to take the one off the transit and not be able to fit it on the mondeo.

any help

if its thae same ford part number it should fit. but ALL clutch part numbers need to be checked for compatability!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club