Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ka Bluetooth not working

Rlockwood

I have a 2015 Ka bluetooth was working fine. Last week battery went flat and was replaced since then odometer is flashing but main issue is that the Ford Audio is not being picked up by my phone at all. Other close bluetooth users are. Buttons on wheel are not creating a response (radio works fine). Just unable to pair phone. Any help advice would be appreciated. Thanks Richard 

• 1 month later...

Hi Richard,

I've got the exact same problem.

Tried all the fuses no change. 

But I've been told to find the bluetooth module and disconnect/reconnect but finding it is a mystery not even ford knew where it was (or thats what they told me).

Anyone help

2013 mk2 

It seems there is any amount of the Ka bluetooth modules on eBay.

You could ask the seller where abouts the module is located, they must know since they took it out.

• 1 year later...
On 11/7/2021 at 12:47 PM, Rlockwood said:

I have a 2015 Ka bluetooth was working fine. Last week battery went flat and was replaced since then odometer is flashing but main issue is that the Ford Audio is not being picked up by my phone at all. Other close bluetooth users are. Buttons on wheel are not creating a response (radio works fine). Just unable to pair phone. Any help advice would be appreciated. Thanks Richard 

Did you manage to get this issue sorted I the end as my car has just had to same problem?

On 11/7/2021 at 12:47 PM, Rlockwood said:

If on Android, roll back bluetooth avrcp profile. Lots of guides on the google. bluetooth functionality is lost on headunits older than 5 years old. Good luck 👍

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club