Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Owner

Keith13661

Hi

Just purchased a 2019 Fiesta Active 1 1.0 ecoboost, 17000 miles, going to take a little while to adapt as I have driven deisels for years and the petrol engine is so opposite to anything I have had. 

First job completed today, fitted a front and rear Nextbase dashcam, next job is to look into replacig the steering wheel for one with the cruise control switch (current one just has limiter) once fitted I need to find someone that can programme it to work (Tyne and Wear Area) 

Got to say, Ford have come a long way since my last one

• Like 1

Think your first job should be an oil and filter change otherwise everything else may be come pointless.

1 hour ago, Keith13661 said:

Hi

Just purchased a 2019 Fiesta Active 1 1.0 ecoboost, 17000 miles, going to take a little while to adapt as I have driven deisels for years and the petrol engine is so opposite to anything I have had. 

First job completed today, fitted a front and rear Nextbase dashcam, next job is to look into replacig the steering wheel for one with the cruise control switch (current one just has limiter) once fitted I need to find someone that can programme it to work (Tyne and Wear Area) 

Got to say, Ford have come a long way since my last one

Hi welcome

• Like 1

7 hours ago, unofix said:

Think your first job should be an oil and filter change otherwise everything else may be come pointless.

Thank you, I have been told to consider regular oil changes, like every thing you buy there are always those with negative experiences regarding a product. 

What I would appreciate is positive comments, and advice and inputs.....  you are from Durham I belive so who in this area is best to spaek to for diagnostics etc ? 

3 hours ago, Keith13661 said:

who in this area is best to spaek to for diagnostics

I would love to give you an answer. I've not had very good experiences with most of the Ford dealers in the whole of the North East. By far the worst is a dealer in Carville  and another on Scotswood Road.

There is a small garage in Washington called S&P Motors who seem quite good (used them once) but other than that I'd be hard pushed to say I know anyone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, unofix said:

and another on Scotswood Road.

Not Arnold Shark by any chance?😀

My mate up that way (a long time Ford owner but now defected to VW) used to speak highly of Jennings Ford when they were independent, but they are now part of a big group (Lookers, I believe).

I recall him mentioning these garages near where he lives in Ponteland for having done jobs on his and his wife's car:

https://westernwaygarage.co.uk

https://tripleeightgarage.co.uk

• Like 2

I couldn't possibly comment on who the garage is on Scotswood Road 🤣

Those two garages you posted links for look interesting. Too far away for me to use, but I have a friend who lives very near the first garage you mention. I will pass the link on to her as she often has problems with the Jeep.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Keith13661 said:

there are always those with negative experiences

9 hours ago, Keith13661 said:

What I would appreciate is positive comments, and advice

Said 'Vladmir Putin' 🤣

• Haha 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club