Do Not Sell My Personal Information

E call hold up on new Kugas

jambmoz
聽Share

Anybody know how long this might last, all our dealer said was it was Vodafone related. Our new car has been stuck in the dealers for 2 weeks馃ゲ

Should all be done and sorted by Christmas.

See this entertaining thread on the Puma recall:

1 hour ago, jambmoz said:

Anybody know how long this might last, all our dealer said was it was Vodafone related.

I can believe that if it is related to the 3g signal being dropped very soon and the 2g going the same way in the not to distant future given the problems that Vodafone have been having for a few years with 4g calling on phones.

I don't have any inside info but it is interesting that your dealer said that because when I first heard about the problem the above were my own personal thoughts.

It makes me wonder what will happen to the rest of us with older cars. I presume they use 3g calling at the moment via Vodafone.

The wait shouldn't be too long hopefully.聽

29 minutes ago, Tizer said:

I can believe that if it is related to the 3g signal being dropped very soon and the 2g going the same way in the not to distant future given the problems that Vodafone have been having for a few years with 4g calling on phones.

I don't have any inside info but it is interesting that your dealer said that because when I first heard about the problem the above were my own personal thoughts.

It makes me wonder what will happen to the rest of us with older cars. I presume they use 3g calling at the moment via Vodafone.

They defo said it was to do with Vodafone, no timeframe given tho. Bit frustrating driving past and your car is sitting there.

28 minutes ago, iantt said:

The wait shouldn't be too long hopefully.聽

Hopefully 馃檹

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club