Harness Adapter PC2-08-4

But I dont know how to plug it all in?

If you can clearly see the photos I attached

FY1 to H2

HR2 to P1

FB1 to H1

HR1 to Z1

I think in my vectra I had R1-Y1

but it didnt power on. Have I done it right please help!!!

Cheers

Jo

post-15036-127895929622_thumb.jpgpost-15036-127895904539_thumb.jpg

i wired my golfs, Flip out DVD player in with no problems but that looks confusing to me! lol have you tried taking it to Halfords... lol

Did the stereo not come with instructions?

the focus is switched ignition meaning any aftermarket stereo will only power on with the ignition in the acc position as the original stereo had the ford battery saver in it so it would power on without the key in the acc position but would switch off after an hour aftyermarket units dont have this and it would need wiring to a permenant live which isnt advised try it wired up again and put the key in the acc position and see if it works if no power then the red and yellow may need swapped round

the focus is switched ignition meaning any aftermarket stereo will only power on with the ignition in the acc position as the original stereo had the ford battery saver in it so it would power on without the key in the acc position but would switch off after an hour aftyermarket units dont have this and it would need wiring to a permenant live which isnt advised try it wired up again and put the key in the acc position and see if it works if no power then the red and yellow may need swapped round

I did power it on with the engine running in the end. I have a feeling there was a loose connection but I'll try again later tonight. :-(

The alpine does have instructions but I don't really understand them.

I did power it on with the engine running in the end. I have a feeling there was a loose connection but I'll try again later tonight. :-(

The alpine does have instructions but I don't really understand them.

its a lot of wiring to be honest but usually its easy enough all youre wires seem fine it may well be trial and error with this one

its a lot of wiring to be honest but usually its easy enough all youre wires seem fine it may well be trial and error with this one

WOOOHOOO!!! Its working I noticed that when I plugged it in, 2 wires came out the harness 1 of which was the yellow power the other was a speaker. After managing to clip them in without the wires popping out and reading the instructions which I now understand its works! and keeps the radio stations etc.

The only issue I have now is my steering wheel stalk that is able to change my track and volume etc doesn't work. I think I should have a harness that has 3 adapters not 2. I was assured this was the right harness! Im not so sure.

thanks for you helps guys.

Told you I was a NOOOOOOBB! ;-)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club