Do Not Sell My Personal Information

workshop manual

Badman

Can anyone help, I have a late 2014 mondeo 2.0l duratorq 140hp titanium x business edition estate and I need a workshop manual that  overs this model,  the Haynes manual is worse than useless as it says it  overs the model, it stops short on most things, eg, keyless start, audio/ sat nav, wiring, the list goes on.

Can any of you recommend a different workshop manual that covers all the above subjects.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, Badman said:

the Haynes manual is worse than useless

I agree, but sadly that's about the best that's available to the public. manufactures don't want you fixing the car yourself, you have to take it to approved Ford main dealer and spend £120 (or more) per hour just to be told it's broke.

What are you trying to do/fix? You can usually find help on forums like this or YouTube. 

Haynes manuals (have S-Max too for 2.2 diesel engine info) has been very useful for me so far. Agree it's limited but can usually work things out.

• Like 1

I haven't bought a Haynes manual since 2014.  The Mk2 Focus repair advice in it was so poor I just used YouTube or worked things out myself.  Haven't felt the need to buy another for any car since.

Tho' important info like torque settings you don't tend to find anywhere else. 

42 minutes ago, nicam49 said:

Tho' important info like torque settings you don't tend to find anywhere else. 

They can't always be trusted in Haynes unfortunately.  Once an error is spotted, it's stuck there in print forever.  Much safer to find someone with online access to Autodata (or better still, ETIS) and ask them to check.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club