Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ecoboost 1.0 owner from Ukraine

Korobka

Hi guys. 

I'm Dmytro. Initially I'm from Ukraine but in the very beginning of 2022 I went to business trip to Spain. And due to known obstacles I'm still here in Spain. In Ukraine I have Focus 3, 2013, 100hp. got it new in 2013 and now it is almost 200k km (120k mi). Have already replaced a timing belt (and other belt as well). 6 years ago faced the issue with broken coolant pipes and 1 year ago got a crack in a cilinder block head (fixed as well). Now it is on retirement in my garage, don't know when we'll meet again. Now I'm going to buy similar one in Spain (unfortunately not new one, but pretty fresh, mk3.5, '18, 24k mi, 125 hp). I believe focus is one of the best options on the market looking on price/quality ratio in this price segment. 
In Ukraine we have a strong ecoboost 1.0 related tech community. Actually i'm not a main contributor there)), however I can share some experience and interested in your experience.
Also, earlier, 15 years ago, I owned Mondeo1, it was pretty old and tired - these are the reasons why I hate it.
I love oldschool forums, love tech info about cars from owners and want to improve my english)) So I'm here.

Screenshot_20221226_111511_Photos.thumb.jpg.cb1ef13f2be24383dae8a24f370cd4b2.jpg

• Like 2

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club