Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo 2008 Titanium X Boot Letters

J4rbo

Hi

I'm hoping someone would know where I can buy letters that sticks onto where the word "Titanium" is placed. Basically it's missing the letter 'I' so currently says 'Titan um'. I had bought one on eBay but it's too big at 25mm. I've searched and searched but cannot find it anywhere, does anyone know where I can buy these please?

Thank you

Not available individually from Ford. 

Best bet would be to contact a breakers yard for individual letters.  Might even let you have an I for free if you can collect locally.

3 minutes ago, unofix said:

Or you have to buy the full new badge from Ford £12.66

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/393543929295

There are Chinese copies available for around half that price but not quite the same as the genuine item.

I'm not sure that's the right one?  Think it'll be the straight badge on a 2008 model, rather than the slanted one of later models.

Genuine Ford Titanium Tailgate Name Plate Badge Emblem 1719464 - Picture 1 of 1

NEW GENUINE FORD MONDEO ESTATE REAR EMBLEM BADGE IN CHROME TITANIUM INSCRIPTION - Picture 1 of 3

5 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

I'm not sure that's the right one?  Think it'll be the straight badge on a 2008 model, rather than the slanted one of later models.

You are probably right, but ..... if the OP goes for the slanted (not Chinese 😉) badge, they can make their car look newer 😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, unofix said:

You are probably right, but ..... if the OP goes for the slanted (not Chinese 😉) badge, they can make their can look newer 😀

If they go for a Vignale badge they can make it look newer and better! :biggrin:

• Haha 2