Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Advice needed on my Mondeo

Anthony.L

Any help guys my 2012 ford mondeo titanium x 2.0 diesel, the drivers door window and locking on the fob is not working, does anyone know what fuse is it and where, all other windows and locks are working,  it's like no power to drivers door or mirrors, 

Sorry can't help, but it won't be a fuse! More like a wire or a loose plug... try reseating the plugs that attach the door looms to the car. 

On 10/11/2023 at 7:27 PM, TomsFocus said:

Door module fuses are in the rear fusebox.

Driver's door should be FA2.

Fuse is good Tom, I think it might be in the loom of wires in the door, I don't think the switch is gone as the door central locking won't lock the drivers door but is locking the other doors 

• Like 1

Got it sorted, it was the live wire in the Pillar that was broke, now only my back is broke from all the bending 🤣🤣

20231015_140500.jpg

20231015_142202.jpg

20231015_142206.jpg

20231015_142218.jpg

• Like 1

My only problem now is how do I program the door lock, every thing else is ok

On 10/11/2023 at 6:28 PM, nicam49 said:

Sorry can't help, but it won't be a fuse! More like a wire or a loose plug... try reseating the plugs that attach the door looms to the car. 

Found the problem in the door Pillar, all back working accept central locking on the fob, how can I reset it, any help would be appreciated 

20231015_140500.jpg

20231015_142202.jpg

20231015_142206.jpg

20231015_142218.jpg

Can't be reset as such.  You can try disconnecting the battery for 30 mins then reconnect to reboot the system.

There may be another broken wire in there though.

Did it work ok until recently or has it never worked since you bought the car?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TomsFocus said:

Can't be reset as such.  You can try disconnecting the battery for 30 mins then reconnect to reboot the system.

There may be another broken wire in there though.

Did it work ok until recently or has it never worked since you bought the car?

On 10/11/2023 at 6:28 PM, nicam49 said:

Yes was working ok on the fob,the Central locking works with the key in the barrel, just not on the fob, 

15 minutes ago, Anthony.L said:

Yes was working ok on the fob,the Central locking works with the key in the barrel, just not on the fob, 

In that case there's probably another broken wire.  The fob unlock signal comes from the BCM module.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Anthony.L said:

Have the battery disconnected now, will check it in 1hr hopefully that sorts the problem, will keep you posted 

Have the battery disconnected now, will check it in 1hr hopefully that sorts the problem, will keep you posted, 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club