Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hello and Advice on tricking up a 2004 Fiesta Finesse

b7An7o

As is customary on forums and such just wanted to say hello. Thanks for having me on here. I’ve always been a Ford person. I grew up as a kid when people were thundering round the M25 on a Friday night in their XR2’s and XR3’s looking for free dance events in someone’s field. Beats getting the sh** kicked out of you in Croydon town centre which my generation seemed to enjoy so much! A few disco tabs and a rave in a field  listening to great music sounds like much more fun! I always really liked the 4x4 Cosworth, that was one nice looking car, with 4 wheel drive as well, it must have been a riot to drive. Went to a breakers yard with Dad when I was ten, it was astonishing to see so many XR2, 3 and 4 all absolutely smashed. Complete wrecks, obviously a few drivers thought they were Nigel Mansell and had an argument with a hedge or tree. 

I currently own 2004 Fiesta Finesse. It’s done 50k and I’ve had it since new. The reason I joined the site was because I’ve always wanted to do a custom job on a car. The car runs and handles really well. It’s manual, has 3 doors and a 1.25 cc that I’ve had up to 120, on a downhill. Things get a little scary as the car starts to shake around a bit and you know it’s time to be sensible. I’m aiming to turn the Fiesta into a ST, bought the rims and tyres today, 17” 5 spoke black with Pirelli on, so will be having them fitted next week. What is a reasonable ride height to lower to as I’m thinking I may as well do the coiled spring and shocks and get it lowered at the same time? Any suggestions would really be appreciated as I’m a total newbie to this. That’s it for now so if anyone has links and places I should visit online, please advise. Thanks. S

• Like 1

Hi welcome

Hi S and welcome to the forum. If I were you I'd ask your questions in the Fiesta section of the forum. You should get info from fellow owners who may have even moded their cars.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club