Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Kuga 2024 released

Chera

Hello, the new Kuga was released 1 month ago. What do you think about this new facelift model? I would say that the Active X model looks really cheap with those plastic bumpers on the front and left/right side of the car...

Also, the lack of Vignale trim it's a shame since they removed the noise cancellation tech on this new facelift version... Sync4 will be bad(we already have a lot of issues with it on the Focus)

• Sad 1

• 2 weeks later...

Gotta say I really like the Kuga ST-Line 2024 facelift.   In fact I placed an order for one on 1st March.   Hopefully I’ll have more luck with this order as I never did receive my Focus ordered in 2021.  Too many delays. 

2 hours ago, Dave1703 said:

Gotta say I really like the Kuga ST-Line 2024 facelift.   In fact I placed an order for one on 1st March.   Hopefully I’ll have more luck with this order as I never did receive my Focus ordered in 2021.  Too many delays. 

I asked my dealer and he said that there are no delays in receiving the Kuga PHEV, so yeah, if you ordered now, you'll get it most probably by July 🙂

I hate that I can't order the kuga in my country, I mean, I can order it, but without the Matrix LEDs and it's a big no for me.

👍🏻I hope your dealer is right.  They seem to be quoting 12 to 16 weeks delivery which would be great!  Matrix headlights were an option, part of the Technology pack

8 hours ago, Chera said:

no delays in receiving the Kuga PHEV

Have they sorted the charging or should I say discharging issue with the 12V battery yet ?

7 hours ago, unofix said:

Have they sorted the charging or should I say discharging issue with the 12V battery yet ?

Don't think so, its ford, they're having this problem since 4ever 🙂

but we'll see, no cars arrived yet in showrooms, I think they'll be available for a testdrive starting with april 

My problem with the facelift is that I’d want an ST Line X, with the larger wheels and it’ll be about £42 - 43k and I object to paying £600 per year road tax, when a car at £39,999 is £180 per year. 

• Sad 2

On 3/7/2024 at 10:51 PM, Edge of Reason said:

My problem with the facelift is that I’d want an ST Line X, with the larger wheels and it’ll be about £42 - 43k and I object to paying £600 per year road tax, when a car at £39,999 is £180 per year. 

***** UK laws, in Romania we don't have this absurd law 🙂 we only pay more if the car has over 2000cm3 engine, but being a hybrid, we have a 90% discount, so I pay a car tax of just 12£\year 🙂

the road tax it's the same for all the cars, it's 35€\year, but the insurance it's the one who's ripping us, it's from 130£, until 500£/year, depending on the cars age, driver's age and bonus malus class, in which city you're driving, and so on..

I think you win in Romania for insurance too. In the UK if you have insurance costing £400 per year, that’s a good price. Young drivers can pay £2000-£3000 easily.   It’s ridiculous. 

It’s all relative. Wages are lower in Romania than the UK. 

17 hours ago, Edge of Reason said:

I think you win in Romania for insurance too. In the UK if you have insurance costing £400 per year, that’s a good price. Young drivers can pay £2000-£3000 easily.   It’s ridiculous. 

The same here 🙂 We have a sht system where even if you have 40 years and never paid for an insurance, you're still going to pay a high price...

And yeah, the wages are lower here, unfortunately, the minimum net salary it's around 350 gbp/ month :) 

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club